Geotechnical Consulting (Engineering, Procurement, Construction)
EPCM SERVICES – GEOTECHNICAL CONSULTING for ENGINEERING, PROCUREMENT AND CONSTRUCTION MANAGEMENT PROJECTS
Stratum’s “layered” project approach can include the provision of one or more of the following services:
- Geotechnical consulting
- Detailed engineering design and turnkey tender submission
- Engineering supervision
- Full Engineering, Procurement and Construction Management
Stratum Logics understands that each client is unique and may require only specific services from within our wide range of engineering, procurement and construction management options on an as-needed basis. Civil engineering consultants, geotechnical engineering firms and other related Engineering, Procurement and Construction companies can reach out to us for specialized service needs to enhance their own in-house capabilities.
As an initial phase of our service offering, Stratum Logics can provide advanced geotechnical engineering services, and act as civil engineering consultants to include geotechnical engineering assessments at the outset of a project.
Site investigations allow us to gain an understanding of a proposed site, to determine subsurface conditions, the relevant physical/mechanical and chemical properties of its composition, and an opportunity to assess risks to personnel, property and the environment posed by site conditions. Clients can depend on the geotechnical engineering services experts at Stratum to deliver such essential information, before work even begins, to ensure the successful outcome of their project. We serve Engineering, Procurement and Construction contractors and geotechnical companies by offering specialized services such as:
- Project feasibility assessments
- Geometric design of long-lasting, low maintenance paved and unpaved roads
- Structural design of sustainable pavement structures, including roads, pads, yards, etc.
- Geotechnical studies
- Subgrade or ground improvement
- Site surveying and survey data computation
- Land development, landscape controls and drainage planning
- Engineering design drawings at different levels; from information to as-built
- Quality control and assurance during construction
- Construction supervision and contract management
- In-house geotechnical laboratory tests of soil samples
An extended scope of additional services can include:
- Geohazard Assessment and Monitoring
- Seismic Assessment and Seismic Monitoring Plans
- Hydrogeological (Groundwater) Assessment
- Hydrological (Surface Water) Assessment
Our facility is equipped with an in-house geotechnical laboratory to analyze materials brought from potential job sites. We can also provide conceptual planning, and can identify potential design and structural options that are evaluated on the criteria of functionality, aesthetics, cost, schedule, and environmental impacts. We can also assist with land management such as Right Of Way acquisitions to ensure the proper land use permissions are secured.